Thursday, September 22, 2011

Wrapping up the loose ends

It seems like everywhere I look, I see loose ends that need wrapping up. Personally, professionally, emotionally. Everything from decorating, to business calls and projects, organizing, personal correspondence, gardens, homeschooling, and laundry. Whew! Seems like there is a lot to do!!

My goal for the remainder of the month is to work as hard as I can tying up those loose ends and letting go of everything else. Both tasks seem equally challenging!

Farm-wise, it has been a very busy month. It is actually beginning to look like a farm around here again. Daisy calved a cute heifer, and the chickens are laying. My tomatoes are looking incredible and I have a garden in the back that is producing squash and cucumbers. Little plants of my fall crop are waiting to be transplanted in. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment